I love this group and all the information I gather from it.  I only responded
in the beginning and after that I just read.  It was comforting to know there
is somewhere else out there.

But now that somebody has gotten into our group, or passed it along to
facebook, I am quoted with my full name (MY FAULT BECAUSE I DIDN'T REALIZE,just
got home from the hospital.  If you google ™, I am towards the middle, and the
first quote of the info
so bla bla bal

could somebody tell me how to exit?

I wish you all the very best. I will miss all your insight and a little humor
now and then.

Susan