i have tasted a bunch of those apples,,some bitter,,some sweet~~~~~~ yet i have
tasted

________________________________
 From: Pat Voorheis <pjv1...@chartermi.net>
To: Janice Nichols <jannic...@gmail.com>
Cc: "<heyjude48...@aol.com>" <heyjude48...@aol.com>; "<tmic-list@eskimo.com>"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: Quote of the Day Judith

It might be true from the writers perspective, however, I didn't find it to be
inspiring?

Patti.  -  Michigan

On May 16, 2013, at 2:13 PM, "Janice Nichols" <jannic...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well said!
>Janice

finally understood what it was saying.  I don't know if I like this format
or not, what do you all think of it?

>I love you,
>Jude
>

>>________________________________
  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
>>Subj: Quote of the Day Judith
>>
>>  Newsletter - Thu, 16 May  2013
>>Today's Daily Inspiration
>>Life will break  you. Nobody can protect you from that, and  living alone
>>won't either, for solitude will  also break you with its yearning. You have
>>to  love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are  here on earth. You are
>>here to risk your heart.  You are here to be swallowed up. And when it
>>happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or  left, or hurt, or death brushes
>>near, let  yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the  apples falling
>>all around you in heaps, wasting  their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted
>>as  many as you  could.
>>— Louise
Erdrich
>> Inspire Others. Submit  a famous quote or even one  of
>>your own. Your quote could be published in
                                our
>>newsletter!
>> Have  we inspired you? Please  tell us about it, we would love to  hear what
>> you  think!
>> Do  you have ideas on how we can improve  Inspirational Daily Newsletter?
>> Please  share with  us.
>> Follow  us on  Facebook
>>

>>You are subscribed to  this newsletter as heyjude48...@aol.com.
>>
>>If you no longer wish to
  receive this newsletter and want to unsubscribe click  here.
>>Unsubscribe by Mail: Support Dept., PO Box 29502 #21320, Las
  Vegas, NV 89126

>>Toll Free:
  888-840-1465