In the guidelines for the TMIC on the TMIC web site (posted here:
http://myelitis.org/tmic/#guidelines) it specifically says "Please *do
not*forward or post long jokes or fictional stories." It would be
better to
forward this kind of thing just to people whose e-mail addresses you have
whom you think might really want it.

Plus you have to remember that everything that goes through the TMIC is
archived online, so all those e-mail addresses you copied in your forward
are now public.

Barbara H.