____________________________________
 From: jlu...@eskimo.com
To: deer...@aol.com
CC:  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 5/28/2013 8:01:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: [TMIC] Re: NO E-MAIL

you might have to subscribe again. send a message to
_tmic-list-request@eskimo.com_ (mailto:tmic-list-requ...@eskimo.com)   with the
subject subscribe

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM, <_DeeRERE@aol.com_
(mailto:deer...@aol.com) > wrote:

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY E-MAIL FOR TWO WEEKS. I HOPE I AM STILL ON  THE
LIST. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 14 YEARS.  MARIE