From: Janice Nichols [mailto:jannic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:59 AM
To: Deb Monteleone; TMIC
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Deb's Pain Pump Surgery Results

Deb,

This sounds a little like my implant covering nerve pain with sensations rather
than meds.   But, it also sounds like I had less pain than you do.    Please
keep us posted on each step of the

way.    Besides being interesting,  we really want it to work for you.
Sounds like it has already started.    Good luck.

Janice