Well I am finally going to do it. I have completed my pre-certification and I
am scheduled for surgery a week from tomorrow. I am both stressed and excited.
I am excited about the possibility of feeling significantly better after
suffering almost 16 years with this awful affliction. I am stressed about
having a titanium pump attached to my spinal fluid. I promise the group I will
give daily reports after the surgery to let all of you know what benefits I
come in to. I hope this lets me walk better,takes away the awful banding and
lets me live a more normal life.

All the best!
Rob in New Jersey