Hey Dalton,

I have been out of it since last October.  A gangrenous gall bladder nearly
did me in.  Doctors missed it and saw only my kidneys and bladder being
infected.  then the gall bladder erupted and they were vacuuming out my
guts again and again.

But that not the reason I called, only why I haven't been in touch with the
TM group.

I have to tell you the Lyrica is the only drug I take and it does a goo job
of controlling my spasms and leg jerks.  But my banding still  does it own
thing trying to squeeze the life out  of me.  I see  you are using three
drugs now and I  will see  if I can get my PCP to proscribe them  for me.

I would like to hear from anyone who has retraction problems.  You know,
when the penis retracts its head like a turtle and disappears?  I use a
condom catheter after numerous bladder infections and the retraction of
the   penis causes the catheter to come off, a pain in the ass for the wife
to  replace and expensive.

Also has  anyone had a permanent catheter installed?

Jim, 65, on Kauai