Hey Rob, that's wonderful. Did you try the pills first?

BERNARD BUTCHER
Honeywell Engineering
516-577-5868
From: Robert Pall [mailto:robthe...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:59 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com; ahope...@optonline.com; shirleyabreu2...@msn.com;
vet2bi...@aol.com; iluvt...@hotmail.com; suelau...@optonline.net;
frosscl...@embarqmail.com; mike.fitzger...@us.deltagalil.com;
purple442...@yahoo.com; lbieh...@earthlink.net; amy.war...@cigna.com;
judyd...@aol.com; lbilli...@aol.com; robthe...@aol.com; cgs...@comcast.net;
mpk0...@comcast.net; traqu...@yahoo.com; margo.or...@gmail.com;
ppet...@wiley.com; campeo...@msn.com; bac...@ramapo.edu; aac...@rkco.com;
suela...@aol.com; tikicon...@verizon.net; fd...@aol.com; baea...@aol.com;
fulltimewmc9...@aol.com; mae...@thestettlergroup.com; rmom...@comcast.net;
nzipu...@yahoo.com; caree...@aol.com; arp1...@aol.com; tac8...@aol.com;
mother...@gmail.com; suela...@aol.com; jandpstev...@optonline.net;
jaydeeteef...@gmail.com; kaysquare...@aol.com; mrsde...@aol.com;
louie405phi...@aol.com; r1aquil...@aol.com; alke...@hotmail.com;
ktek...@aol.com; deefi...@yahoo.com; thav...@optonline.net;
teamba...@hotmail.com; rollinmama...@yahoo.com; niyu...@yahoo.com;
doctora...@aol.com; aberc...@aol.com; aberc...@aol.com; sharoni...@yahoo.com;
sharoni...@yahoo.com; andreeb...@aol.com; gary5...@comcast.net;
gary5...@comcast.net; momc...@optonline.net; amanda...@comcast.net;
beans...@aol.com; hart...@comcast.net; flynch8...@gmail.com
Subject: [TMIC] Baclofin Pump

    This is my second journal posting on the progress of the baclofin pump
which was inserted in on June 28, 2013.

    As of yesterday after being cleared by the neurosurgeon to begin doing all
activities I once again began my swimming regiment. I had intended on doing a
much shorter workout...but when I got into the pool I found I had so much
energy that I ended up swimming laps for over one mile. Today I did the same
workout with almost zero fatigue. In addition I have started walking my 70 lb
Golden Retriever for at least 40 minutes per day...again with no side effects.
    Unlike last week where I was suffering from spinal fluid leakage, for the
past few days I have been feeling better than I have for the past 15 years. I
think I am walking better, faster and with far less limping.In fact I can
report at this time no negative effects from the surgery.
    I went and saw my neurosurgeon..Dr Neil Holland today and via a handheld
computer he basically doubled the amount of baclofin that I had received as the
base amount after surgery.
    I cannot recommend  this procedure highly enough for all TM patients
suffering from spasticity and or banding. I believe tghis pump has dramatically
in a good way effected the rest of my life.As per the Doctor I should only
require a refill (injected directly into the pump) approximately one time a
year!
    Thank god and my new neurologist for making the quality of my life so much
better. Anyone interested should speak to their neurologist and ask for a
trial. At the trial a 3 hour supply of the medicine is injected directly into
the spine. If you are like me the difference in feeling comes close to
miraculous. I hope all that are able (and have the proper medical insurance) to
seriously consider this surgical option. The worst that can happen is it has no
effect and you have it removed.
    I hope anyone considering this option who desires additional information
will call me directly 732-536-5308.

Alll the best!
Rob in New Jersey   .