Thanks all. I know the list gets quiet some times, but I wanted to see if
the web site's being down affected the list. I checked with Jim Lubin, and
he said that they had changed servers and hadn't had a chance to change all
the settings yet, but this link should work for the web site in the
meantime: http://myelitis.org/tmic/index.html

Barbara H.