Hi Jude,

The summer was ok. I went last week with the family to Michigan to visit my
cousins. Next week, the kids will start school and I will have some time
for myself and my job search.
I have modified my car for hand control last year. I had to get about 5
driving lessons before passing the driving test for the modified car.
Unfortunately, the insurance does not cover the expense. the lessons were
$118/hr each. and I  had to  pay extra to use the rehab car for the driving
test.
The car modification cost was $2000( push/pull for brake and gaz control,
crossover for signaling, and a spinner knob).

you can call me if you want any additional information
Tima(732-310-1194)