Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 4:45 AM
To: heyjude48...@aol.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Long time no chat!

Hi everyone I've noticed it's been a little quiet lately. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, having plenty of rest and relaxation - hoping the TM is behaving. On my front I've been enjoying the sunshine on my fundraising day (I'll add a pic), had a 2 week hospital stay for a UTI and a strep B or C infection. Came home and my world has came crashing down - my fiancé of nearly 10 years has told me he is leaving. So, not a happy bunny at the min my mental health is at an all time low but I suppose I'm only 26 and I need to dust myself off and get myself up and about again. I say that but it is easier said than done.
Hope everyone else is having a better time.
Nikki.
Durham, UK.

Sent from my iPad