Everybody,

Pat just reminded pointed out that I miss-spoke in my last post.

Please excuse me, Baclophen is a muscle relaxant and anti-spasm med.

 It is NOT an anti-seizure med.

One should never substitute one for the other without talking to one's doc!
Dangerous effects could occur!

Everybody, please don't take meds on the information of somebody on-line for
just this reason-someone may mis-speak!

Pat, I thank you!

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be
addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you.

<luth...@comcast.net> </div><div>Date:01/28/2015  9:20 AM  (GMT-05:00)
tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>, Iris Whiddett <i.whidd...@icloud.com>
will help as well. Good luck!