If we can get it for free, I am all for it!
Janice

From: Robert Hijar
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 7:51 PM
To: Gillian Clark ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] tmic-list group

So, do tell........ how many of you out there are NOT on Facebook......and why
As for your privacy, YOU are in charge of what you post on your timeline, and
on the info sections.
Nobody is asking you to post anything personal you wanna keep to your selves.

So let's all move to Facebook so Jim can save a few bucks.

Bobberino, a member since 1997.