Hi Jude,
I have recently had a suprapubic catheter put in on 24th August after constant
UTIs. My urologist previously had me on prophylactic antibiotics to try and
reduce the amount of UTIs but these unfortunately did not work. I then decided
it was time to get my catheter resited suprapubic.  Since I have only had 2
UTIs but have battled catheter site infections as it has struggled to heal. I
have to say though it is healing now just my body has took a lot longer. It was
the best decision for me and I would do it again in the blink of an eye.
Anymore questions, just ask.
Take care
Nikki xxx

Sent from my iPad