Hi,

we want to use one tmux 2.3 (Ubuntu/Debian) for multiple (different) users.
I started the tmux session as root with the command:

tmux -S /tmp/session1 new -s session1 -d 'command'

Afterward I changed the rights for this file in /tmp/. All users join the
session with:

tmux -S /tmp/session1 attach -t session1 -r

So far so good. The problem is that if one user changes the window size of
this window the size for all other users are also changes. I tried to use
the "setw -f aggressive resize" option with on and off for root and for all
users in order to change the behaviour but the problem is the same.

How can I completely stop the resize feature ?

BR netmage