Hi,

I think I've got the wrong syntax for this, any pointers would be
appreciated!

```
# If pane 0 dies, kill any previous MACHINE-dead sessions, and rename this
session
# from MACHINE to MACHINE-dead
set-hook -g pane-died 'if -F
"#{&&:#{==:#{window_name},netkit-vm},#{==:#{pane_index},0}}" "kill-session
-t #{session_name}-dead; rename-session #{session_name}-dead" "kill-pane"'
```

I'm trying to make it so that if the process in window netkit-vm, pane 0
dies, then the session gets renamed to append '-dead' to the current name
(session a > session a-dead),  however it needs to kill the -dead sessions
of the same name before, otherwise rename-session would fail as it would be
a duplicate session.

The if statement seems to be working fine but kill session is failing (i
get a message in the status bar showing the correct usage of kill-session).
Are there some escape characters I'm missing for the variables?

Thanks,
Billy