Hi everyone.

Just as a follow-up and future reference, since the solution I found has
nothing to do with Tmux, although it could have some of its features if it
was in the mix.

I put instant.nvim <https://github.com/jbyuki/instant.nvim> and HyperDisCo
<https://pustota.basislager.org/_/sc-help/Help/HyperDisCo.html> together
and so I could do what I wanted to.

Thank you all that tried to to help me here. I felt very welcome. It makes
me feel like learning more about Tmux

best regards,
Gil

--