From: Robinson, Jennifer N. (HQ-7050)[BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON]
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 5:07 PM
To: tmux-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Country of Origin for tmux

Good evening,

NASA is currently conducting a supply chain assessment of tmux. We are
interested in confirming the following information:
1.       Is there an organization which sponsors/publishes the project, or a
primary developer who audits the code for potential vulnerabilities, errors, or
malicious code? Y/N
2.       Please list the country or list of countries where most contributions
originate from.

If you have any questions related to this request, please do not hesitate to
reach out.
Thank you,

Jennifer Robinson
SCRM Analyst | NASA
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
Mobile: 703.906.6549 | Email:
jennifer.n.robin...@nasa.gov<mailto:jennifer.n.robin...@nasa.gov>
Web: https://nasa.sharepoint.com/sites/ictscrm/
SCRM Knowledge Center: