How to bind M-j/M-k to navigating search history in copy-mode-vi? I don't
want to use arrow keys and this is what I use for zsh. Ideally M-j/M-k can
search history with string up to cursor position (same as zsh's
`history-beginning-search-`{`forward`,`backward`} but this is not necessary.

>From `tmux-list-keys` I see:

`bind-key    -T copy-mode    C-n                  send-keys -X cursor-down`

but if I use the same binding to M-j it does nothing.

Much appreciated.

P.S. Unrelated, but is there any caveat to setting escape-time 0 as opposed
to 1?