Hi!

When I connect remotely with `mosh`, open `tmux` and run `tmux load-buffer
-w`, the text copy doesn't work as expected.

```
$ echo "oh no! It doesn't work" | tmux load-buffer -w -
$ tmux -V
tmux 3.3a
$ mosh --version
mosh 1.4.0 [build mosh 1.4.0]
Copyright 2012 Keith Winstein <mosh-de...@mit.edu>
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
$ uname -a
Linux pi 6.5.0-1011-raspi #14-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Fri Feb  9
14:06:28 UTC 2024 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
```

Things work as expected when using ssh. Any suggestions here? I tried the
workaround in https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/pull/1054 and no luck.
The workaround in https://sunaku.github.io/tmux-yank-osc52.html does work
but it is cumbersome.

Thanks,