Nicholas Marriott wrote:
> Ugh, another copy mode bug.
>
> Thanks for your diff.
>
> We need to redraw two lines because if the $ is at the end of the line it will
> have been scrolled.
>
> I think it is enough just to change window_copy_write_line, although I'll move
> the check up a bit I think.

It is, of course, but the advantage to changing it in
window_copy_redraw_lines() as well, is if ny is, say, 10, and we're at
the second-to-last line, then it won't make a series of useless calls to
window_copy_write_line()... though maybe window_copy_redraw_lines() is
never called with so many, without knowing what the proper number should be.

-mjc