(using CVS HEAD from today on linux with urxvt-unicode)

Hi,

I have the following problems:

- In "tin" (the ncurses newsreader) I had a black background with
  various colours on it, while the urxvt has a brownish background with
  light sand coloured text on it.  With "screen", the background of the
  entire screen was black in "tin", with "tmux", it is black only where
  "tin" writes something, otherwise it is brown.  This is hard to read.

- Any time I view a manual page, use the "less" pager or the "vim"
  editor, I get a fresh screen page.  This disturbs me somewhat, because
  I'm used to go up in copy-mode, select some text and paste it where
  it's needed.

I suspect these being repairable by setting proper terminfo
capabilities, but how do I find them?  For example I imagine the "tin"
problem get fixed by making "tmux" always redraw the entire screen space
even when "tin" wouldn't.

clemens