(04/09/2011 09:52 AM), Tiago Resende wrote:
> OK, now this is embarrassing. This time I got it right, I swear.

Still a bit wrong, I'm afraid :\

>       $ infocmp "$screen_terminfo" | sed \
>               -e 's/^screen[^|]*\|[^,]*,/screen-it|screen with italics
> support,/'

The \| above should be |. In GNU sed at least, \| is an alternation
character (equivalent to | in EREs), and so this snippet prepends stuff
to _every_ line (in other seds, its behavior may vary, but isn't defined
by any standard).

(Seb on the IRC chan pointed this out.)

--
Micah J. Cowan