Hi,

First of all, I love the new mouse selection!  This feature is so
unbelievably useful.

Second, I want to ask if we can have the mouse selection not just put the
stuff in the tmux buffer but also pipe it into xclip?  This could be
automatic or it could involve a configuration option in .tmux.conf.  At
the moment, what I do is select some text and then, if I want to, say, use
that text in firefox, I bind a key to tmux -Lmain show-buffer | xclip -sel clip

Peter

--
sic dicit magister P
PhD Candidate