Ok, I'm going to wrap this up.  It's not a send-prefix issue, I'm sorry for
all the confusion surrounding that.   It appears that I have a terminal
issue between Redhat and Oracle Linux.   I just installed v1.5 on the Redhat
machine and my binds are working as they always have.  To be clear, my issue
only presents itself on Oracle Linux.