Hi List,
I'm trying to script customized tmux environments (using tmuxinator) an
have the following problem:

In my script, in window 1, I start the emacs-daemon (=server), what
takes quite some time, since it involves loading my .emacs files and
some more action. In window 2 I want to start an emacsclient that
connects to the emacs-daemon. But the client fails, since the server did
not finish the startup/loading process when the client already starts.

Is there a way to tell tmux in a (tmuxinator) script:
"when opening several windows with several panes each in a session, do
it sequentially and wait until the command in the last pane/window is
executed before opening the next pane/window and running the command
associated with it"?

--
cheers,
Thorsten