Hi, in many occasions, after resuming from suspension to ram, the tmux
server suddenly segfaults for me. The segfault happens quite randomly,
but a way to reproduce it is the following:
1) I start tmux;
2) I launch mutt with the following key binding defined in my tmux.conf:
bind p neww -k -t:6 'mutt'
3) I suspend my laptop to ram;
4) I relaunch mutt with that same keybinding.
I am pretty convinced that it happened to me also in other scenarios
after suspension but where mutt is not involved, but I am not able to
reproduce these other scenarios.

This happens to me both in 1.6 release and with latest git (I am on
archlinux). It happened to me in 1.5 too, but not with 1.4. In the
system logs I find this:

tmux[3138]: segfault at 8 ip 00000000004168de sp 00007fffe2179ed0 error
4 in tmux[400000+6d000]

I have run tmux -vvv for the above steps and the resulting
tmux-server-x.log is here:

http://ix.io/2A5

Thanks in advance for your help
Giorgio Lando