Hello,

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 08:04:46PM +0000, Andrew Reynhout wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attaching a small patch. It adds a token to the status line format
> which will indicate whether you're in command-mode or not.

I'm not sure how Nicholas feels about this, but this has been on the TODO
list for a while.  I think ideally this should use some form of status-bg
colour change instead of relying on some specific part of the status line to
draw some random ASCII symbol.  This would certainly make the code cleaner.

Also, you don't need to keep calling server_status_client() each time the
CLIENT_PREFIX flag is toggled -- it would be easier to just set it, and let
the status_draw() routines handle this when we know a refresh of the status
line is needed.

Do you think you could repropose a patch like this instead?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.