On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Nicholas Marriott
<nicholas.marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you kill tmux entirely and start it with "EVENT_NOEPOLL=1 tmux new" does
> it work?
Thanks for trying Nicholas, but unfortunately it did no fix.

If using tmux locally, this issue is not so serious for me because I
have vim's clipboard=unnamed so I can paste any text on vim with just a
'p'.  My main problem is using tmux for ssh sessions, when I want to
paste longer texts on vim. Is using xclip/xsel the way I'm using the
right way of pasting text through ssh sessions with tmux on linux?