I have noticed an inconsistency among tmux copy mode and vim.  In
particular,
the 'e' key behaves slightly differently.

Here are the behaviors of 'e' that I have observed:
    * tmux copy mode: repositions cursor to end of current word + 1.
    * vim:            repositions cursor to end of current word.

Is it possible to configure tmux such that these keys behave like the vim
equivalents?  In other words, when I am copying text from a tmux pane, I
usually don't want to include the character immediately following the
current
word in the copy operation.

(The same discrepancy exists for 'E').

Any suggestions are much appreciated,