Hi,

Given that I'm about to roll-out hook-support -- what is this change
for?  I vaguely recall some mangling of cmd.c to support some odd
python-specific integration in the past -- and I'd personally be
loathe to add changes to _that_ end in to tmux, unless they had a more
generic benefit elsewhere -- that is to say -- if these changes go as
far as to only help with some python integration local to yourself,
I'm dubious as to the value of this change.

On 22 March 2013 17:05, Philip Herron <redbr...@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> +  cmd_table = calloc (nitems, sizeof (struct cmd_entry *));

We have xcalloc() defined.

-- Thomas Adam