[...]
> Thomas, you're [...]
Ok you crossed a thick red line right there. Would you bloody please
stop insulting ANYONE on ANY public opinion forum EVER AGAIN?
Please take some time far off a keyboard and reflect your demeanour. How
you dare spewing rants of disrespect at people whose hard labour's
fruits you use daily?

When you started criticizing Thomas work last week, at first I shared
your sentiment a little - measured by the intrusiveness of some of the
code changes he sub- & committed, his quality assurance wasn't on par,
and one might say today's patch was more proof of that. Alas, humans do
make mistakes - everyone does, you and me included. Its how one handles
criticism that makes all the difference - Thomas usually confesses his
wrongdoings and takes it back to the drawing board. His response even to
your tirade was very moderate and thoughtful. I appreciate the work he
does for the tmux community. And you are very wrong attacking him (or
anyone else, for that matter) personally the way you did.

> But I do have good things to contribute.
Well where are they? In two years on the project mailing list, you
haven't sent in a single patch, nor provided any kind of meaningful
assistance.

> So don't tell me to keep quiet.
If poisonous hate speech is all you come up with, indeed please do keep
quiet.

#Regards!Marcel