From: Cory Sharp <cory.sh...@gmail.com>
Date: 31/07/2013  18:21  (GMT+00:00)
To: Nicholas Marriott <nicholas.marri...@gmail.com>
Cc: tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Option for select-pane to not wrap around

That's unfortunate. In general I do not see the benefit of the wrapping
behavior. If select-pane wraps, then In the common case of two panes side
by side, then the commands "next pane", "previous pane", "select pane
right", and "select pane left" all degenerate to precisely the same toggle
behavior. Thanks for the quick reply, though.