On 4 August 2013 23:59, Saad Malik <simf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to piggy-back on this bug request. default-path doesn't work in
> cygwin either. I hope it's the same root cause.

Doubtful.  That's like asking if two different people are ill, why
paracetemol works for one person, but not the other.

Don't thread-hijack, that really irritates me.  Your problem's already
been reported once.  I might get round to looking at it, but I don't
have a windows environment, so don't hold your breath either.

-- Thomas Adam