I am trying to understand the output of "tmux -list-windows -F
'#{window_layout}'".
The output is something like below:
bb32,151x78,0,0{75x78,0,0,1,75x78,76,0,2}
I understand that the normal fields are size,x,y,pane_id.
Using that output with "tmux select-layout" succeeds.
However, if I omit the first field (which, as I understand it, is a layout
key), the layout is not applied.
The end goal is to use it to recreate a layout after a server restart.
Is there a way to recreate a custom layout without the key field, or use
something else to the same effect?