---

** [tickets:#69] show two status lines at the same time**

**Status:** open
**Created:** Sat Oct 12, 2013 03:34 PM UTC by K Yoder
**Last Updated:** Sat Oct 12, 2013 03:34 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

In GNU Screen I can show a status line and a hardstatus line, that is: two
simultaneous onscreen lines of information. It would be really awesome if I
could do that in tmux too.

Oh, and maybe more than two at a time.
And they could dynamically stack up and flatten back down as the amount of
space available to the status line decreases or increases.
And I'd like a pony.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a mailing
list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.