Hi. You can do it using a grouped session.

-------- Original message --------
From: "L. V. Lammert" <l...@omnitec.net>
Date: 22/01/2014  16:26  (GMT+00:00)
To: tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Sharing a window

I was collaborating with a remote colleage yesterday, and noticed that
when I created a new window, *his* focus switched to that new window. Same
for switching windows.

It seems like the last time I used tmux for collaboration, each user had
independent control of the current window?

How can I configure the session so that users are independent?

Thanks!

Lee