---

** [tickets:#129] Re-enable building on RHEL5**

**Status:** open
**Created:** Thu May 08, 2014 06:39 AM UTC by Timothy Allen
**Last Updated:** Thu May 08, 2014 06:39 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Some of us are stuck on old OSs like RHEL5 for at least a little longer. The
current tmux build system requires autoconf 2.60 or higher, while RHEL5 comes
with autoconf 2.59. The attached patch makes tmux build and install cleanly for
me.

I realise RHEL5 is pretty old at this point, so I don't have great hopes of
this patch being accepted, but I figured I might as well ask. :)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a mailing
list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.