On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 08:34:49PM +0000, Manuj wrote:

> ---
>
> ** [tickets:#139] lost server/coredump on AIX 6.1**
>
> **Status:** open
> **Labels:** crash aix coredump
> **Created:** Mon Jun 30, 2014 08:34 PM UTC by Manuj
> **Last Updated:** Mon Jun 30, 2014 08:34 PM UTC
> **Owner:** nobody
>
> I am running tmux v1.9a on AIX 6.1 and the tmux server crashes very
> frequently (once every 2 weeks).
> Basic coredump analysis shows it crashes in the window_pane_active_lost
> function.
> I never had this issue with tmux v1.7 earlier.
>
> Here is the full stack trace from the core:
>
> $ dbx `which tmux`
> Type 'help' for help.
> [using memory image in core]
> reading symbolic information ...warning: no source compiled with -g

So -g would have helped here; the backtrace is meaningless.

Can you please try with the latest Git version if you've not already
done so?  The stacktrace below looks like a problem I fixed a while
back.

If that's still not the case, ensure you compile with -g and this time,
start analysing the cause of the segfault in more detail.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)