Is there a reference that shows what the escape key codes for those
modified function keys (F13-F64) should be? Most terminal emulator
applications don't really have good coverage of these key combinations, but
e.g. iTerm for OS X does allow you to assign arbitrary escape sequences to
key combinations.

So this means I should be able to get all 64 F-keys on iTerm as long as I
go through and assign all the bindings, without having to set
terminal-overrides.

Thanks
Steven