Hello,

  I like tmux, but there is one feature from GNU screen, which is missing
for me. In screen I use belling, but only if they appear in windows in
background. I don't need bell in current active window, but need to know,
if something happens in non-visible windows. How can I do this in tmux?

  Tmux nas only option to set bell-action in current window and missing
ability to make it bell in background windows.

  In screen I use this:

    vbell on
    bell 'Belling in window %^G'

  This makes bell silent, but ^G will still beep.

  And also I need to know, which window beeped in terminal title. Screen
showed me a message, which window is belling.

  Is it possible to set custom bell message in tmux? If don't, any chance
to get this in future releases?

  Thank you.

                                                        SAL