---

** [tickets:#197] Scrolling past bottom exits copy-mode**

**Status:** open
**Created:** Mon May 25, 2015 08:48 AM UTC by Josh Ober
**Last Updated:** Mon May 25, 2015 08:48 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I've been using the git version of tmux and really like the new mouse behavior.
But i'm really missing the option to exit copy mode when scrolling past bottom
exists copy mode. Right now I'm using this mapping to enter copy-mode when
scrolling

~~~~~~
bind -n WheelUpPane if-shell -Ft= "#{?pane_in_mode,1,#{alternate_on}}" "send
-M" "copy-mode"
~~~~~~

But I don't know how to exit if I scroll past bottom. Is it something possible
with the new code? Is it being worked on?
Thank you!

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a mailing
list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.