hahahaha  Yep. Have about 22 certification tests on the table right now.

Cisco CCNP and CCVP (heck who knows maybe CCIE in the future), linux, MCSE 2003
and CWNP.  Have two security certs but realized I did not like it that much so
am going for the other ones listed above.  I love networks with routing and
switching and is why I took the other contracts.  Although off those are hung
windows and linux work stations thus those certs.  Am really interested in voice
and wireless but have to have the base certs first as requirements for these.

I set up an Astriks server at the house for playing around with voice.  Really
cool.

Time to put knowledge to paper.  Whether you can do the job or not seems
irrelevent without the certs and with them it does not seem to mean anything.
Catch 22 as per one of my previous rants to the list.  Want to get my company
partnered with some of these.

You have to have so many "CERTIFIED EMPLOYEES", yes that is in quotes
sarcastically, to be partnered and contractors do not count.

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: