Hey Christian,

I applied patch you provided and compiled the source but got the
following errors:

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 2 source files to /home/rich/temp/tn5250j/build
    [javac]
/home/rich/temp/tn5250j/src/org/tn5250j/framework/tn5250/tnvt.java:2141:
warning: unmappable character for encoding UTF8
    [javac]                if ("�PCO
c�~�".equals(value.toString()))
    [javac]                     ^
    [javac]
/home/rich/temp/tn5250j/src/org/tn5250j/framework/tn5250/tnvt.java:2141:
warning: unmappable character for encoding UTF8
    [javac]                if ("�PCO
c�~�".equals(value.toString()))
    [javac]                           ^
    [javac]
/home/rich/temp/tn5250j/src/org/tn5250j/framework/tn5250/tnvt.java:2141:
warning: unmappable character for encoding UTF8
    [javac]                if ("�PCO
c�~�".equals(value.toString()))
    [javac]                             ^
    [javac] 3 warnings

The think the code in question is the following:

+               String pco = value.toString();
+               log.debug("STRPCCMD = " + pco);
+               if ("ÜPCO cØ~Ø".equals(value.toString()))
+                  strpccmd = true;

Is this correct or did something get messed up when I downloaded the patch?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Best regards,
-Richard Houston