I am going to second that.

I looked at my source and most of those lines in the patch were already in there. After manually updating the file I can't get it to run because of a class cast exception. A complete tnvt.java file might be the most expedient way to get this tested.

Pete

Richard Houston wrote:
Thanks Christian,

I am having issues patching the file I get a malformed patch error. Would
you consider just sending me your tnvt.java file?

Here is the error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/tn5250j$ patch
src/org/tn5250j/framework/tn5250/tnvt.java
/home/rich/Desktop/tn5250j.diff
patching file src/org/tn5250j/framework/tn5250/tnvt.java
Hunk #2 FAILED at 91.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 921.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 1194.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 1205.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 1917.
patch: **** malformed patch at line 120: screen52.getCurrentPos());

Thanks in advance!

+------------------------------------+
Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting
-E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-WWW     http://www.rlhc.net
-Blog    http://www.rlhc.net/blog/

Christian Geisert schrieb:

Richard Houston schrieb:

Hey Everyone, Just wondering if there was anything I could do to
help the debugging of the STRPCCMD code. My client is looking forward
to putting another nail in the client accesses coffin in there
environment and this function would do that. Please let me know if
there is anything I can do to help out.
I didn't find the time until now but I hope I'll have the patch ready
early next week.
Finally.... here's a patch for testing

This is based on work by Wim Van Leuven with adaption from Mahmoud
GANGAT - I just did change the check for the "PCO" string which didn't
work for me (problem with codepages..)

A nice story aside: Last week I was at IBM (to test Apache OFBiz on the
System i) and guess what the IBM guy used to access the System i?
Yes, he was running tn5250j!! Woohooo that made already my day - and
Java performance looked really good on the new maschine ;-)

--
Christian