> Are you running the latest version? (we HAVE to get a "final" built and
> posted one of these days)  The one that fixed the STRPCCMD?

As far as I know I am. I have had some complaints from users about small
issues that had been fix but since I put the STRPCCMD version in place
some have come back. I think I will get a fresh CVS copy and see what
happens.

There is also the print screen issue with 1.6 I mentioned in an earlier
thread so I wonder if there maybe other issues related to 1.6.

Thanks All!!

Rich

> Pete
>

> Richard Houston wrote:
>
>> Hey Everyone,
>>

>> Hope you all had a great holiday and got some time off.
>>

>> Was wondering if anyone has had a chance to look the below issue? I
>> know your all busy so I humbly ask this question of you.
>>
>> Thanks all and take care in the new year.
>>

>> Rich
>>

>> +------------------------------------+
>> Best regards,
>> -Richard Houston
>> -R.L.H.  Consulting
>> -E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> -WWW     http://www.rlhc.net
>> -Blog    http://www.rlhc.net/blog/
>>

>>> Hey all,
>>>

>>> Recently we started to update our Linux clients to ubuntu 7.10. The
>>> users really like the Compiz 3D effects and they perform much better
>>> then the Linux we were using before.
>>>

>>> We initial used java1.5, installed via the Ubuntu repository's, but
>>> with Compiz on the tn5250j screen would only come up blank and would
>>> never render. I updated to Java 1.6 and all was good again. We have
>>> found one issue though. The ALT+P (print screen) does not work. When
>>> I try I get
>>> this error: Exception in thread "Thread-11"
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException: null
>>> attribute at
>>> sun.print.IPPPrintService.isAttributeValueSupported(IPPPrintService.
>>> java :1147)
>>> at
>>> sun.print.ServiceDialog$OrientationPanel.updateInfo(ServiceDialog.ja
>>> va:2
>>> 121)
>>> at