Michael,

It is built from the latest SF project files. I need to do some more complete testing and then set a valid "version" on the release but basically what I have at my site is what you could build from the SF project files. If you have concerns about the validity of the file, you could just check out the files from SF and build them yourself. I think the SF files carry a different versioning because the ant build files haven't been updated but the code that is compiled and deployed is current.

Pete

Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
http://www.petesworkshop.com/downloads/tn5250j-install-0.6.2_beta-1.jar

Is a file that I've downloaded and used recently from info on another list, and was wondering how this links with the project on sourceforge??