Hi Martin,

> A little later than predicted we're now proud to release the 0.6.2 version.
> Lot's of contributed patches, feature requests and bugs where put into this.
> Meanwhile, we're working on a completely reworked user interface.
> Stay tuned about the next weeks, where we'll put out some beta release.

Works as a charm... glad it finally was prepared for java 6.0 as we had a lot
of shit when migrating to a windows server 2008 terminal server environment.
Now it is prepared for java 6.0 it works perfect again.

Good job for this one, and also a bit supprised about the reworked user
interface, as i did the most of that (the ui that is) in the past :-)

Best Regards,

Patrick