Hi Richard,

thank you for clarifying the details.
I've looked at the sources, and it seems this function is broken
since ca. 2008. I didn't observed the source code history to the end
but fixed the problem in the current code base.

The new release 0.7.3 contains the fix.
Sessions are saved by name to the session config file and thus
can be restored the next time Tn5250j starts.

Regards
Martin