hi there.

we just created a virgin install of the qmail toaster on a RHE system, as
per the latest instructions.

when we go to create a new mailing list from within the qmailadmin
interface, it responds with the "main qmail admin screen" saying "No
Mailing lists to display" and a "Content type: text/html" in the header.
 if we try to (re)create the same mailing list, it tells us that that
mailing list name is already being used.  when selecting the "Mailing
lists" link from the main menu, it replies with the same message - "No
mailing lists to display".

has anyone else encountered this?  is there a workaround?

thanks.

--chris